Construction Administrator - Calgary OfficeReinbold Engineering Group is a widely respected Mechanical Engineering firm with offices located in Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton and Kelowna. Our company specializes in the design of HVAC and plumbing systems in commercial, institutional and multi-residential type projects. Currently we are seeking a Construction Administrator for our Calgary office.
Our company offers progressive career opportunities and a relaxed work environment on a variety of exciting and challenging projects. We are team oriented and offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits plan and more.
A Construction Administrator:
- Performs Mechanical Building Systems site reviews and prepares reports of our projects in construction.
- Reviews Shop Drawings provided by general contractors and attends site meetings as required.
- Monitors construction progress and notes deficiencies in terms of design, Building Code and materials as per contract documents.
- Responds to RFI's, issues site instructions and change notices.
- Reviews progress billing submitted by contractors.
Desired Skills and Expertise
The ideal candidate would be either an experienced mechanical tradesperson and or a Mechanical Engineering Technologist graduate with:
- Experience in the construction industry and a knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and mechanical building systems
- Good problem solving skills, able to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Good computer skills including word and outlook
- Willing to learn attitude
We are team oriented with a dynamic work environment and offer competitive salaries along with an attractive benefits plan. The benefits include:
- Casual work environment
- 5-day work week - Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 7:30am-1pm
- Long-term career growth potential
- Annual company contribution to an RRSP Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan: Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Dental and Extended Health coverage
- A Health Spending Account for uninsured medical expenses
- Financial reimbursement of the cost of relevant educational courses successfully completed
- A fitness allocation for gym memberships
- Flex days for sick and personal leave
- Continuous training program
- Social Committee events