Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Toronto OfficeReinbold Engineering Group is a national mechanical engineering firm with offices located in Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton and Kelowna. Our company specializes in the design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems in commercial, healthcare, institutional, residential and mixed-use high-rise projects. Currently, we are seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer for our Toronto office as we are expanding and growing. Our Company offers progressive career opportunities, a relaxed work environment and a variety of exciting and challenging projects.
Job Description - Mechanical Revit Drafter Responsibilities:
- Work with Clients to provide the best and most appropriate mechanical design solutions for their projects
- Coordinate and manage projects in terms of engineering and design
- Provide guidance to clients, co-workers and sub-consultants to ensure projects are technically sound and completed successfully for our Clients
- Strive to accomplish company goals of high quality workmanship through the continual improvement of designs and standards.
- Drawing review and checking for quality control
- Oversee scheduling of projects to ensure they are completed on schedule
- Assist staff with design and construction issues as well as attend meetings, coordinate with Architects, Owners and other disciplines, deal with site issues and generally manage projects during construction to their successful completion
The ideal candidate would have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering - P.Eng
- 4+ years of relevant experience in high-rise residential HVAC and building systems.
- LEED Certification will be considered an asset.
- Experience in AutoCad, REVIT & Trace 700 would be an asset
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to deal effectively with clients and other personnel
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Able to easily commute Downtown
We are team oriented with a dynamic work environment and offer competitive salaries along with an attractive benefits plan. The benefits include:
- Casual work environment
- 5-day work week - Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 7:30am-1pm
- Long-term career growth potential
- Annual company contribution to an RRSP Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan: Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Dental and Extended Health coverage
- A Health Spending Account for uninsured medical expenses
- Financial reimbursement of the cost of relevant educational courses successfully completed
- A fitness allocation for gym memberships
- Flex days for sick and personal leave
- Continuous training program
- Social Committee events